Saturday, May 1, 2021

Sorry, took a little time off, my bad!

For the 3 people that read this blog: my bad. I know it's been like 10 months since I have written, oops.

2020 was a wild year, my first year working as nurse and I was working a ton of overtime. With a pregnant wife who is in school full time, it just seemed like a good idea to work a bunch and save a ton of money for when baby arrives.

Then baby came a few weeks early and you realize that you can never really be prepared.

I will be much more active and my goal is to write at least once a month. But I would like to get back to every week. I have a TON of stuff to write about, some movie reviews, some stuff on politics, would like to discuss the process I went through to self-publish my first book of poetry and I would like to discuss the process of starting a podcast this year as well. All very exciting, so stay tuned my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment